Hofer Vliesstofftage, Heimtextil trade fair 2017
- Hofer Vliesstofftage in Hof, Nonwoven Conference incl. innovative developments of the nonwoven industry, from 08. – 09.11.2017 (Mr. Smolna / Mr. Müller / Mr. Korn)
- Heimtextil in Frankfurt - the international trade show for home and object textile from 09.01. - 12.01.2018 (Mr. Smolna / Mr. Müller / Mr. Korn)
- Interzum in Cologne, the world’s leading trade show for furniture production and interior design ends with a visitor record.
- PLMA in Amsterdam, the international trade fair "World of Commerce" is experiencing a new trade visitor record with a plus of 3,000 visitors to the previous year (about 15,000)
- Techtextil in Frankfurt, successful trade fair for technical textiles with over 47,000 visitors and approx. 1,800 exhibitors ends with a record participation.
- Index in Geneva / Palexpo - With over 12,000 visitors (+ 2%) and 666 exhibitors (+ 13%), one of the largest nonwovens trade fairs for hygiene products in Geneva ended.
- Heimtextil in Frankfurt - a high degree of professional competence from all over the world ensured a successful completion of this year's home textile trade fair in Frankfurt.
- IMM in Cologne - with more than 1300 exhibitors from 50 countries, IMM once again demonstrated its great importance as an international trade fair.