2018 - Heimtextil fair Frankfurt, IMM Cologne, FILTECH Cologne
- Heimtextil in Frankfurt - the international trade show for home and object textile from 09.01. - 12.01.2018 (Mr. Smolna / Mr. Müller / Mr. Korn)
- IMM in Cologne, international interior show presenting the trends of the furniture and interiors sector from 15. – 21.01.2018 (Mr. Smolna / Mr. Müller / Mr. Korn)
- FILTECH in Cologne, the world´s largest and most important filtration event from 13. - 15.03.2018 (Mr. Müller / Mr. Korn)
- Hofer Vliesstofftage, the 32nd Nonwoven Symposium in Hof impressed with many lectures from national and international speakers / again new visitor record
- Interzum in Cologne, the world’s leading trade show for furniture production and interior design ends with a visitor record.
- PLMA in Amsterdam, the international trade fair "World of Commerce" is experiencing a new trade visitor record with a plus of 3,000 visitors to the previous year (about 15,000)
- Techtextil in Frankfurt, successful trade fair for technical textiles with over 47,000 visitors and approx. 1,800 exhibitors ends with a record participation.
- Index in Geneva / Palexpo - With over 12,000 visitors (+ 2%) and 666 exhibitors (+ 13%), one of the largest nonwovens trade fairs for hygiene products in Geneva ended.